Throughout the years, Curry ACE Hardware has consistently supported the local community through participation, membership and sponsorship of community events and organizations. In addition we set aside a generous amount of money each year to donate to various organizations, schools and events. Our community participation includes:
- Community Schools
- Service Clubs (i.e. Rotary Club, Kiwanis)
- Local Fundraisers
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Breast Cancer Awareness
As a third generation family operated business, we know the value of our loyal neighbors, we’ve reached out to support the local communities we serve to show our sincere gratitude for the years of support these communities have given us.
Curry ACE Hardware receives numerous requests for donations each month to support various organizations, events and schools. We budget a generous amount to support worthy causes in our communities each year. Regretfully the number of requests always exceeds our budget therefore it’s not always possible to honor all the requests that we receive.
Currently these are the communities we support:
Braintree, Dorchester, Hanover, Hingham, Milton, Norwell, Rockland, Pembroke, Quincy and Weymouth.
Please review our donation request guidelines before submitting your application:
- Donation request must be received 30 days prior to the event by mail, email or fax.
- We only donate to groups or organizations not to individuals.
- We only allow one donation per year per group or organization.
- Curry Ace does not accept phone solicitations.
- We do not sponsor program books.
- Consideration of applications is done twice a month.
Completed donation request forms can be sent to: Julie@curryhardware.com